Marcegaglia Carbon Steel cold-drawn welded tubes production takes place in the Boltiere and Rivoli plants, with a total production capacity of about 100,000 tons.
The Marcegaglia plant in Boltiere (Bergamo) is dedicated to the production of welded and seamless cold-drawn tubes for automotive, hydraulic and mechanical applications.
Marcegaglia Boltiere stands out as one of the largest cold-drawn tube production plants in Europe, in terms of production capacity and product range, with a global distribution.
Outside diameter (min-max): 15-245 mm
Thickness (min-max): 1.5-15 mm
superior thicknesses on request (in execution seamless)
• Tubes for cylinder ready to use H9
• Tubes for cylinder suitable for honing or skiving & roller burnishing
• Tubes for cylinder finished H8
• Tubes for telescopic cylinders
• Tubes for piston rods
AUTOMOTIVE AND MECHANICAL APPLICATIONS
• Tubes for mechanical applications
• Tubes for automotive applications
• Tubes for cardan shafts